Here are the problems of SWERC 2022–2023 along with theirs solutions and the archives containing the test data.
For each problem, we provide the statement and a zip archive containing the input/output test files together with some of the solutions written by the judges.
- Problem A: Walking Boy: zip archive
- Problem B: Uniform Chemistry: zip archive
- Problem C: Another Wine Tasting Event: zip archive
- Problem D: Crossing the Railways: zip archive
- Problem E: Spinach Pizza: zip archive
- Problem F: Beppa and SwerChat: zip archive
- Problem G: Parmigiana With Seafood: zip archive
- Problem H: Controllers: zip archive
- Problem I: Library game: zip archive
- Problem J: Italian Data Centers: zip archive
- Problem K: Train Splitting: zip archive
- Problem L: Vittorio Plays with LEGO Bricks: zip archive
You can also download the full problem set for SWERC 2022–2023 and a document containing the explanations of the solutions to all the problems:
You can submit your solutions to the problems on codeforces (notice that the problems are in a different order). They will be evaluated on the same test data which was used in the official contest, with the same time limit.
If you want to train by virtual participating in this contest, you shall virtual participate in the mirror contest hosted on codeforces. Notice that the mirror contains three additional (hard) problems which were not present in the official contest.