The registration is open from October 9th to December 10th 2023. Up to 109 teams are guaranteed to be accommodated. As we expect the slots to fill up quickly, we strongly recommend that you register your teams as early as possible.
Registration takes place on the ICPC Baylor system. If you are confused about these registration steps, please be sure to read the contest description first, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The coach of the teams should do the following:
- Check that the institution is in the SWERC region. If you have any doubts about whether you are counted as part of this region, please contact us.
- Check carefully that all members of the team are eligible according to the eligibility requirements.
- Register as coach on ICPC Baylor and register the teams on this system. You must add three contestants to the team, and make sure to complete the whole registration process (i.e., the team should not appear as ineligible, there should be three contestants per team, and each contestant should have completed the registration). Registration will not be confirmed until registration is marked complete for every participant.
- A payment invoice with the payment details will be sent to the coaches and all the registered team members after the registration is closed. The registration fee is €150.00 per team.
Each registered team is guaranteed with:
- Participation to the contest, as well as a practice session (see schedule).
- A dinner on Saturday evening.
- The lunches of Saturday and Sunday.
- Water and snacks during the contest.
Note that we won't cover hotel and travelling expenses, which should be accounted by the teams (including the travelling in Paris).
Each institution may register up to three teams. The allocation procedure will be done on a first-come first-serve with priorities policy: first, the first two teams of each university, in order of date of registration, will be queued to confirm participation, then the same will happened for third teams. The procedure will end either if the venue capacity is reached or if the queue is emptied.
Please note that it is possible to change the members of a team after it has been created in the system, without changing the team's creation date in the system. In other words, coaches can register teams (and pay the eventual registration fee) even if they have not yet chosen which contestants will be participating.
If you have special needs, such as dietary restrictions or mobility restrictions, make sure to fill in the "Special needs" field when registering on Baylor. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.