Here are the problems of SWERC 2021–2022 along with theirs solutions and the archives containing the test data.
For each problem, we provide the statement and a zip archive containing the input/output test files together with some of the solutions written by the judges.
- Problem A: Organizing SWERC: zip archive
- Problem B: Drone Photo: zip archive
- Problem C: Il Derby della Madonnina: zip archive
- Problem D: Ice Cream Shop: zip archive
- Problem E: Evolution of Weasels: zip archive
- Problem F: Wine Tasting: zip archive
- Problem G: Round Table: zip archive
- Problem H: Pandemic Restrictions: zip archive
- Problem I: Antennas: zip archive
- Problem J: Boundary: zip archive
- Problem K: Gastronomic Event: zip archive
- Problem L: Circular Maze: zip archive
You can also download the full problem set for SWERC 2021–2022 and a document containing the explanations of the solutions to all the problems:
You can submit your solutions to the problems on codeforces. They will be evaluated on the same test data which was used in the official contest, with the same time limit.
If you want to train by virtual participating in this contest, you shall virtual participate in the mirror contest hosted on codeforces. Notice that the mirror contains three additional (hard) problems which were not present in the official contest.